Thank you for your interest in the hands-on CE webinar
Join the webinar “PRINCIPLES OF ADHESIVE CEMENTATION” presented by Dr. Michael A. Miyasaki, DDS, and learn what’s new in restorative dentistry. Dr. Miyasaki will walk you through the latest innovations, how they can benefit your practice, and the process of seating a zirconia crown using Tokuyama Dental’s EsteCem II®, an innovative universal cement system that simplifies and streamlines your procedures.
Receive 1-CE CREDIT upon completion of the course.
Duration: 60 minutes
• Understand the process of cementation techniques and be able to perform an indirect restoration in the most efficient and accurate way.
• Learn about innovative materials used for indirect restoration, their advantages and case indications.
• Understand the variables that affect bonding.
The access to this hand-on webinar is only granted after purchase of 1 EsteCem II kit, through the link above. The kit includes a syringe of EsteCem II in the shade “Universal”, as well as Tokuyama Universal Bond. You will make use of the EsteCem II kit while following the program.
In a separate package, you will receive additional accessories for use during the program:
• Access code for the webinar
• 1 esthetic zirconia crown provided by Axi Dental Lab
• 1 typodont including a crown preparation
• Instructions and special offer
Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery of the materials.